SNC-HMX70 360-degree Hemispheric-view Camera with 12-megapixel CMOS Sensor
The new SNC-HMX70 360 degree hemispheric-view camera offers 24/7 situational awareness, covering the whole scene without any blind spots.
- • 12MP / 30fps capability
- • Sony 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor
- • 360-degree hemispheric imaging technology with E-PTZ functionality
- • Edge or client-side de-warping for easy integration
- • In-camera video analytics
- • SD card slot supports SDHC and SDXC
- • Wide Dynamic Range
Download compact two-page datasheet for more detailsDownload here
Essential video analytics are built into the camera, providing reliable object detection, line cross detection, loitering, left/removed object detection, object counting, route detection etc. Another amazing feature of the camera is the Edge Storage as it is equipped with internal RAM that supports 10sec of pre-alarm recording, it also has an SD card slot to expand on-board storage.
The hemispheric image can be ‘dewarped’ to an undistorted rectangular view using Video Management System software or the camera’s own edge dewarping function which provides three separate video channels simultaneously: Full image circle, Dewarped view mode and E-PTZ.Go to Sony Product Page
- • UNI-C1CHMX70 pendant interface plate/adapter
- • UNI-IBBHMX70 surface mount box (SMB)
- • UNI-OBBP1 Pendant wall/ceiling mount surface mount box (SMB)
- • UNI-P1C15 pendant pipe mount
- • UNI-ILDHMX plenum ready in-ceiling mount
Check our Dealer Locator for your nearest reseller.